This blog was created for busy, working or stay-at-home Moms who just want to put a good meal on the table each night. We love our families, and wanted to share with each other our ideas. Know what else we love? Your comments! If you try a recipe, or just have something to say, please let us know. Enjoy your time on our little slice of blogland!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Cheesy Chili Cornbread Pie



I'm sure somewhere, someone has beat me to this recipe. However, I felt smart today when I dreamed it up for lunch. Took me 15 minutes total, and it was a great fall day kinda lunch.



For Cheesy Chili Cornbread Pie You Need:



2 cans chili (any variety)

1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

1 pkg. cornbread stuffing



Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a pie plate with cooking spray.



Pour in your 2 cans chili, and mix in the shredded cheese. Make your stuffing according to pkg. directions. (I didn't cook mine, just mixed it with the correct amounts of water and butter.) Layer stuffing on top of chili/cheese mixture. Bake for 15 minutes, or until heated through and stuffing is a bit golden on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment