This blog was created for busy, working or stay-at-home Moms who just want to put a good meal on the table each night. We love our families, and wanted to share with each other our ideas. Know what else we love? Your comments! If you try a recipe, or just have something to say, please let us know. Enjoy your time on our little slice of blogland!

Saturday, September 10, 2011

I've Stumbled...

I stumbled across the good old Betty Crocker website tonight while insomnia is toying with me. I went to their back to school section in recipes and found a good little make ahead meals section. Go check it out. With recipes like Mexican Pasta Shells, White Chicken Lasagna, and Overnight Rotini Bake, it will be sure to fill your freezer with yummy goodness for your kiddos.

Let me know what you try, and if you LOVE SO MUCH, or NOT SO MUCH. Happy Freezing!

Click HERE To Go To The Website

No comments:

Post a Comment